In-Ex Designs Roofing Handles All Residential Roofing Needs
In-Ex Designs Roofing has been providing residential roofing services for homeowners in Denver, CO for nearly 30 years. In that time, we have installed more than 35,000 reliable roofs, using materials such as asphalt shingles, tiles, metal, and much more. Customers in the Rocky Mountain region rely on us to provide durable roofs capable of withstanding snowy Colorado winters, and we are proud to deliver. Our professional team exhibits exceptional customer service throughout the planning process as well as unrivaled results during the plan’s execution. We are extremely detail-oriented, making sure every project exceeds your expectations. Whether you need roofing installation, repair, or replacement for your residential property, let us help. You are sure to be satisfied with the results. Call us today for a free roofing inspection and consultation.
Our Team Performs Complete Roof Installation Services
When you are constructing the home of your dreams, you want to include a roof on which you can depend. Denver sees its fair share of snow every winter, and you want to ensure that it stays on top of your roof without jeopardizing your home’s integrity. Our roofing experts can help guarantee that your roof is sturdy enough to support snow and ice during January but also visually-appealing once spring flowers begin to bloom. We offer a wide range of roofing materials and invite you to choose the one that best suits your aesthetic. Of course, we will help you during the decision-making process by offering advice and explaining the differences in each, but the choice is all yours. Our options include:
- Asphalt shingles – Asphalt shingles have long been a popular roofing material because of their durability and versatility. They are known for their resistance to impact, noise reduction qualities, and affordability.
- Tiles – With lots of style options from which to choose, tile roofing is becoming increasingly popular in Denver. Tiles need very little, if any, maintenance and are durable against heat, rain, and weathering.
- Metal – Metal roofing is an energy-efficient choice for your home. Additionally, it can mimic the style of any other material but deliver added protection from the weather, fire, and debris.
- Wood shakes – If you want a classic look, consider wood shakes from In-Ex Designs Roofing. Perfect for a cabin on the lake or a modern home in the city, wood shakes can last for up to three decades, resist wind and impact, and enhance your home’s curb appeal.
- Flat Roofing – We offer flat roof systems in several varieties, such as BUR, modified bitumen, and rubber membranes. Flat roofs can be tricky to install, so rely on our experts for any flat roof project.
Additionally, we can apply roof coatings to protect your roof in Denver. Roof coatings are affordable and help prevent damage from fire, impact, precipitation, mold, and more. They can also help lower your energy bills.
Knowing When to Repair or Replace Your Roof
If you live in a home with a tattered roof or must regularly patch holes that cause leaks in your ceiling, it is time to call the roofing professionals at In-Ex Designs Roofing. Sometimes, such issues only require minor repairs. If that is the case, we will perform them. However, we can also consult with you and provide guidance when it is time to replace your roof entirely.
- Moisture or water damage – If water seeps under your shingles, you may notice excessive water damage inside your home. This may require more than a simple patch or repair.
- Age – Most roofs should last 20 years or more. But after a couple of decades, they begin to deteriorate and necessitate regular repairs. Rather than pouring money into a rapidly-declining roof, replace it with a new one from In-Ex Designs Roofing.
- Impact – Natural disasters or significant impacts on your roof can create holes or problems that minor repairs cannot fix.
Roof Repairs in Denver, Colorado
If your roof is relatively young and in decent shape, we can provide repairs to minimize your disruption and expenses. Our roofers can mend holes, patch leaks, replace shingles, and much more. Roof repairs span a wide range of services, but In-Ex Designs Roofing can perform them all masterfully. Our comprehensive abilities and attention to detail have helped make us one of the region’s most trusted roofing contractors. Call our friendly team to learn more about our range of affordable roofing solutions.
The roof is one of the most important elements of any house. Not only is it the mainline of defense against harsh weather, but it can also help enhance your home’s curb appeal. In-Ex Designs Roofing is proud to supply, install, and repair roofs in Denver, CO to ensure homeowners are protected from the Rocky Mountain climate by a roof that reflects their unique styles. Ask us about our wood shakes, metal roofs, and asphalt shingles. We will help you determine which is best for you before performing exceptional services with professionalism, integrity, and high-quality workmanship our customers have grown to expect. Contact us today for a free roofing inspection.